Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emerald Brunell, a Melanesian beauty

by gittevdv Posted 9th Oct 2017 at 4:44 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2017 at 12:15 AM by gittevdv
9 Comments / replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts

Emerald Brunell is found as a baby before the door of an orphanage in Suva, Fiji. When she was still a toddler she is adopted by Americans Eliza and John Brunell and since she's a true American - with sometimes having to clarify she's Melanesian and not African-American (the blonde hair)

Despite her not-so-good early years, she's a very outgoing and charismatic girl. Ever since kindergarten everyone wants to be friends with her, and she knows hwo to keep them: by having the wildest parties and letting her dj skills go loose. The flirty young lady had many boyfriends in her teenage years. There are some downsides though. She has difficulties keeping a boyfriend, or a job for that matter. Will she find her dreamlife after moving to your game?

Personality
Traits:
  • Charismatic
  • Couch Potato
  • Flirty
  • Party Animal
  • Social Butterfly
LTW: Super Popular
Favourites:
  • Spice Brown
  • Elektronica
  • Hamburger

She's packed with a default skin (Kurasoberina's Primer) and she will appear like this in your game:

Custom Content
(Unlisted things are from the Base game, and EP or an SP)
Ruby brows
Lana Eyeliner & Lipstick by Kurasoberina
Bikini By Sketchbookpixels
Coconut skin By Moonskin93
Oh my eyes! Defaylt eyes by Escand
Bodyshape sliders by Anderson.Gsm
Arm and Belly sliders by PcFreak147
Cas sliders by Johna
Fabric pattern by Simlicious (For Formal top)
Hallowsims Storm Hair by Plumblobs (Click on the bottom 'download'!)
Lumysims Svanen top and Lumysims Selene Blouse

Additional Credits:
The amazing cc creators

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 3
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Emerald_Brunell1.rar 462.8 KB 85 3rd Nov 2017
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Quick Guide:

1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.

Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.

Need more help?

If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:13 PM Last edited by LeeAlee : 9th Oct 2017 at 8:29 PM.
Emerald is really a beauty and I'll bet she's great to play in-game. Looking forward to playing her, thank you!
ETA: And thank you for including the cc files with your upload/download that are no longer available :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:20 PM
She looks like a good sim to play as in Uni or in Sunset Valley/Starlight Shores. ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAlee
Emerald is really a beauty and I'll bet she's great to play in-game. Looking forward to playing her, thank you!

I have actually been playing with her for a while, but I know myself and I never play with a sim long enough or do the right thing to use them to their full potential. She's a great sim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
She looks like a good sim to play as in Uni or in Sunset Valley/Starlight Shores. ^_^

I played with her in Lucky Palms and now she lives on the MS Plumbob Dream wiht her two children, but particularly Starlight Shores is also an amazing choice
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 3:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gittevdv
I have actually been playing with her for a while, but I know myself and I never play with a sim long enough or do the right thing to use them to their full potential. She's a great sim!

I played with her in Lucky Palms and now she lives on the MS Plumbob Dream wiht her two children, but particularly Starlight Shores is also an amazing choice

I'm playing her in Isla Paradiso atm. Her formal top is glitchy af btw but it can simply be changed with a recolour.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 8:11 AM Last edited by gittevdv : 10th Oct 2017 at 5:43 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
I'm playing her in Isla Paradiso atm. Her formal top is glitchy af btw but it can simply be changed with a recolour.

Oh, really? In my game it's perfectly fine. Maybe it is because I used a pattern on it I didn't include. Totally forgot that! But thank you for downloading her.

Yep. I linked to the pattern now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:19 AM
She is beautiful, well done! I was hoping someone would make a sim like her, long overdue tbh. Def adding her to one of my challenges soon. Thanks. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 4:57 PM
One of the prettiest sims I have seen in sims 3!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 1:56 PM
I don't know about the clothes, but wasn't the hair taken down due to copyright violations that could've deleted Plumblobs' account?
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Original Poster
31st Oct 2017 at 2:21 PM
This message has been deleted by heaven. Reason: advocating theft