Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 7067 (Who?), Viewed: 440535 times.
Page 283 of 283
Turquoise Dragon
staff: moderator
#7051 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 11:10 PM
Yes ik animations affect a lot of animations (hence why I had to make a custom sponge bath animation as the in game one isnt usable without a sink)
Mad Poster
#7052 Old Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
It would be nicer than having Sims scream at the gravestone while 'mourning.'

Or even more!---
Ghost who were nice, or loved someone in the house, should not try to scare them to death! They should comfort, advise, play with, etc. ESPECIALLY if the person in the house is a witch, or in the paranormal career!

Namaste
Field Researcher
#7053 Old Yesterday at 12:36 AM
a mod to stop random people interacting to kids

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart.
oh and i'm trying to upload a sim...eventually a neighbourhood
Top Secret Researcher
#7054 Old Yesterday at 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
Or even more!---
Ghost who were nice, or loved someone in the house, should not try to scare them to death! They should comfort, advise, play with, etc. ESPECIALLY if the person in the house is a witch, or in the paranormal career!

Cyjon's Ghost Hack
Quote:
Anger Tweaks - Nice ghosts will be less angry; Grouchy ghosts will be more angry.
Quote:
Scaring Tweaks - Scaring frequency and intensity based on a number of factors including ghost personality, relationship with the target, and type of death.
Not quite everything you're looking for, but some of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald1234
a mod to stop random people interacting to kids

That's pretty much the point of nopedostalkers from MATY.
Field Researcher
#7055 Old Yesterday at 12:53 AM
never heard of that mod i'll download it tomorrow

Alchemist
#7056 Old Yesterday at 3:00 AM
A mod that would stop helicopters from landing in the middle of the street (both for carpools and for personally-owned helicopters). You want to fly somewhere? There'd better be a helipad available at your destination then. You want your company to send you an airborne ride to work? You'd better have a helipad somewhere in the backyard then.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#7057 Old Yesterday at 3:53 AM
Perfectly reasonable thing to want, but wanted to chime in and say helicopters can land without helipads. My cousin and her husband had a two-seat helicopter that they'd land in their garden or the street in front of the house. They live in a kind of suburban area outside a smaller city. I'm guessing the neighbors weren't too happy about it, but from what I gathered it was legal. Her hubby is kind of a snob though so who knows, maybe he just did it because he could

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Alchemist
#7058 Old Yesterday at 5:15 AM
Oh, I have coworkers who regularly land rescue helicopters down in the middle of wilderness areas, no helipad in sight, so I get that... but I don't think it's really believable to see an 8-passenger luxury chopper landing in the middle of a downtown street to take someone to a fast-food restaurant!

#7059 Old Yesterday at 5:18 AM
On a similar note, this is likely not possible, but it'd be nice to set restaurant menus at unowned community lot. It's always worth a laugh to see people ordering lobster thermidor at a bowling alley, though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#7060 Old Yesterday at 7:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Oh, I have coworkers who regularly land rescue helicopters down in the middle of wilderness areas, no helipad in sight, so I get that... but I don't think it's really believable to see an 8-passenger luxury chopper landing in the middle of a downtown street to take someone to a fast-food restaurant!

And now I'm so curious what your field of work is. Who has coworkers that land rescue helicopters? And yes you are right, I forgot how huge that thing is. I never use it, so it's been years since I last looked at it. I'd love to make it for you, but portals are not my forte so here's hoping someone else with more portal-savvy thinks it's a good idea

Alchemist
#7061 Old Yesterday at 7:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
And now I'm so curious what your field of work is. Who has coworkers that land rescue helicopters?

Park Rangers.

Mad Poster
#7062 Old Yesterday at 12:41 PM
That's fantastic. I love how random the TS2 community is, all kinds of people from all kinds of situations gathered in one place.

Field Researcher
#7063 Old Yesterday at 2:14 PM
we need a mod where sims DON'T dance around fire like its the smustle

#7064 Old Yesterday at 3:03 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : Yesterday at 3:19 PM.
Is there a mod that allows dogs and cats to swim? It would really be a shame If there aren't, as I have one neighbood that will probaby need it more than ever, as every lot would have a houseboat with a swimming moat around them. I just realized that when I stray cat walked in, and now I'm pity her/him.

P.S. And If somebody considers making it, for dogs you can use the 'digging hole' animation. As for cats... no idea. Maybe playing with the mouse toy?
#7065 Old Yesterday at 3:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald1234
we need a mod where sims DON'T dance around fire like its the smustle

http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...5&topic=23450.0
Field Researcher
#7066 Old Yesterday at 3:37 PM
OMG THANKS yOU SO MUCH

Scholar
DELETED POST
Yesterday at 3:44 PM
This message has been deleted by SneakyWingPhoenix.
Mad Poster
#7067 Old Today at 3:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Is there a mod that allows dogs and cats to swim? It would really be a shame If there aren't, as I have one neighbood that will probaby need it more than ever, as every lot would have a houseboat with a swimming moat around them. I just realized that when I stray cat walked in, and now I'm pity her/him.

P.S. And If somebody considers making it, for dogs you can use the 'digging hole' animation. As for cats... no idea. Maybe playing with the mouse toy?

Too hard, I believe, sadly.
Theorist
#7068 Old Today at 3:52 AM
Roofs for greenhouses with the variety of shapes regular roofs have.

If that were possible, I'm sure someone would have done it.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Page 283 of 283