Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 258 (Who?), Viewed: 25173 times.
Page 11 of 11
Mad Poster
#251 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 4:20 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Apr 2018 at 4:31 AM.
Continuing on my dollhouse project, I thought I'd try to make the doll object recolorable. And it's actually possible! It's reclorable only when it's being played with, and the kids will start with the original color. Still, it's better than only having one single color option.

Nothing too exciting to see at the moment (I just made the color on the sandheap stick dolls lighter as a test recolor).

(If anyone wonders about the skill bar, it's from the original object I cloned - the "garage" dollhouse by Leefish - since I had no idea how to actually add custom dolls. I did manage to change the skill gain from mechanical to charisma, since it makes a bit more sense for a dollhouse, and since I'm really tired of the bunny head being the only and/or most annoying charisma toy. They can get creativity skills from elsewhere...)

Top Secret Researcher
#252 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 7:04 PM
@simmer22 Just in case you weren't aware, there's a new Sims4studio that can export geostates now.
Mad Poster
#253 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 8:51 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 9th Apr 2018 at 11:17 PM.
Thanks for the heads-up!
I'm done with extracting the dollhouses, but there are plenty of other items with geostates I want to extract.

The dollhouses in all their glory! *cough*

As per the 4 pic rule, there are more pics here, plus closeups of the dolls:
http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...34681#msg734681
Mad Poster
#254 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:36 PM
New babies means new children, which means...new Undies/PJ's.
I decided to use the BV swim bermudas shorts for Boys, and recolor it into..Undies/PJ's. (I use Bloom's SexyFeet Default)
But no need a mesh.

Then for the Girls, I also used the BV swim bermudas shorts for boys, but I edited the mesh so the undershirt I added had some..thickness to it.

Obviously, this one needs a new mesh.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#255 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 12:49 AM
Now that my computer is more reliable, I've reinstalled SimPE and finished up some 4t2 clutter conversions that have been in the WIP folder for awhile.

I've loved these roof accents from Lunasimslulamai for years. Now that I have a specific building in mind for them, I found a working DL link and converted them from TS3.
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#256 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:06 AM
I like the patterns on some of those undies Rose. Also, I like those roof accents too. I could make a tea room. Or a glass house. Or a glasshouse tearoom.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#257 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 7:45 PM
Thank you Maxon.

My game loves to crash if I hit Print Screen too hard or hold it for too long it seems. Lucky for me this time, I saved just before taking that screenshot. lol
I thought my apt lot needed upgrades and a re-looking to fit my new 'Hood, so this is what I've been doing.
I wanted to take more pictures but...yeah. Made a perfect timing for posting in here.
Lovely cuz colorful...or yellowful?

just a girl
#258 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Thank you Maxon.

My game loves to crash if I hit Print Screen too hard or hold it for too long it seems. Lucky for me this time, I saved just before taking that screenshot. lol
I thought my apt lot needed upgrades and a re-looking to fit my new 'Hood, so this is what I've been doing.
I wanted to take more pictures but...yeah. Made a perfect timing for posting in here.
Lovely cuz colorful...or yellowful?

Nice! You should post pictures more often

About Print Screen. Do you have Fraps (or similar screenshot program) assigned to this button? Try changing it to another hotkey and see how that works. Maybe your machine doesn't like it when two large screenshots are taken and saved at the same time (OS saves image to the buffer on top of screenshot program doing its thing). I may be wrong.
Mad Poster
#259 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 9:56 PM
Thank you Lamare.
I use Bandicam yes. But it just started happening. It use to do fine.
I tried Fraps a while back, but didn't like it.

Page 11 of 11