Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 9360 (Who?), Viewed: 532273 times.
Page 375 of 375
Instructor
#9351 Old Yesterday at 12:44 AM
I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#9352 Old Yesterday at 1:36 AM
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."
Theorist
#9353 Old Yesterday at 2:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omglo
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."

That's how it is in TS3. Another option would be to go Harry Potter and change "warlock" to "wizard," but tbh the TS3 way where everyone's a witch regardless of gender worked fine.
Mad Poster
#9354 Old Yesterday at 8:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrellyn
I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.



My game has never had 'nice' and 'mean'. It's always been 'good' and 'evil'. I turned the names off anyway.
Mad Poster
#9355 Old Yesterday at 9:40 AM
Something that randomizes the radio station when a Sim turns on the stereo. I'm in a constant race of trying to get the station changed in that split-second between the stereo turning on and the first note of that salsa song playing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Instructor
#9356 Old Yesterday at 8:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
My game has never had 'nice' and 'mean'. It's always been 'good' and 'evil'. I turned the names off anyway.


"Nice" and "mean" are intermediate states when you haven't quite made it to the alignment extremes yet.
Alchemist
#9357 Old Today at 12:08 AM
A mod that would make tomato pests gatherable and edible. Tend tomatoes and take care of weeds and pests at the same time, get delicious sparkling meal :D
Field Researcher
#9358 Old Today at 1:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
Something that randomizes the radio station when a Sim turns on the stereo. I'm in a constant race of trying to get the station changed in that split-second between the stereo turning on and the first note of that salsa song playing.


I'd be happy if they just picked up where they left off on community lots! Red's Famous 50s Diner's jukebox should always start off on the Oldies station! It shouldn't be blasting salsa music, the moment you turn it on! There's one station, and i always forget which it is, but it's got GREAT music for my fitness enthused sim to Tai Chi to... but i can never remember which one it is, and i have to turn it on, then flip around the stations til i find it, because it's never where it left off!

...just like when my sims go to a seafood restaurant and spend ยง300 to restock the fish tank, so they can pick which lobster will become their ยง32 lobster thermidor! WHY isn't the tank already stocked by the proprietor when I get there!?? ...or even just STILL stocked from the last time my sim blew ยง300! >=(


-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9359 Old Today at 1:43 AM
@grinevilly http://modthesims.info/d/314002 enjoy

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#9360 Old Today at 3:00 AM
Cool, I've never seen that mod before.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#9361 Old Today at 3:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Cool, I've never seen that mod before.

I had apparently downloaded it before, because I'd already thanked it. I often find things like that where I'd had them before and then forgot about them on some later install. Three examples of things I recently re-discovered and re-added to my game are Maxis Bathmats made thirsty, Decoration Transformer, and Essential Oil Burner.
Page 375 of 375
Back to top